Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Shopping simplest and most versatile Bubo for your iPhone 4

There is no wonder that iPhone four the hottest mobile phone now. Simultaneously, some other accessories have also gotten common. And Bubo is 1 of them. The Bubo will be the simplest and most versatile approach to take and share video and images. The Bubo takes the device you already have with you and transforms it into a totally functional imaging device. As soon as equipped having a Bubo, the good quality of one's images matches the ease of sharing them.

I was on the lookout for a technique to shoot HD video with my JVC and not have to convert the files for FCPX. I got tired of losing HD right after conversion. Right after taking a look at all my solutions and realizing that my iPhone 4s was 1080p, I discovered the Owle Bubo. I can place in on a monopod for overhead shots, down low for ground level shots and so on. The mic works excellent and I may also use the mic adapter I got from them as well to work with with my wireless lav mic.

Using the addition of the Bubo, I now adore my iPhone and its much more spectacular videos that friends like to watch. This really is an excellent accessory for upping the ante of one's iPhone video.

Once I figured out how you can 'slide-pop' the jacketed iPhone into the Bubo, I was off for the races.

I'm a huge fan of any add-on that provides new life towards the original investment. The weight of the issue appears like it would fatigue your arms over time, but for would-be filmmakers who use their L-fingers to frame their shot, this can be a logical fit in your hands. The weight feels superior and solid to grip and carry, along with the stability of your shot seems amplified due to it.

Working with the situation that comes with with device for the phone is important, it provides it a solid, snug fit. It is nicely weighted, which is ultimately why I decided on this more than the Smoothee. This device gives you far more flexibility in regards to altering lenses, adding further light through the cold shoe, employing any on the 4 tripot mounts. All about excellent device, very advise. Can not wait to perform some real shooting with it - with all of the fun apps I can see this becoming an awesome tool for making high quality videos.

The lens is crisp & bright and has no downside so far. Another subtle advantage; the wide-angle view emulates a peripheral vision, you-are-there sense of being in the scene. Of course, being able to cover a shot in a tight space is often a no brainer. In the added value add-on category, the fact that I can switch out different lenses in the future can be a major plus.

 We all know, an iPhone on a tripod greatly improves its video excellent. Is it any wonder the Bubo offers four tripod mounts for any instance or need you may encounter. Quick and dirty field tip: A spare tripod screw tethered to a long string you can step on to pull taut while filming, will help further stabilize hand-held shots.

 Therefore, never look down on the small item. It may bring you a big surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment