Monday, April 9, 2012

helpful favorable evaluation for steadicam smoothee iPhone four and 4S

Steadicam smoothee technical details:Created to match the iPhone 4 and 4S also gives exceptionally smooth bounce free video iPhone mount could be utilised as table prime tripod, Sturdy construction Comfortable ergonomic grip.



Item Description : Joby GM2 Gorillamobile Flexible Tripod with Universal Digital camera Adapter, two Removable 3M High-Bond Adhesive Clips and iPhone case for 3G or 3Gs.



This item was purchased as a present for a film student. I wasn't expecting significantly as experienced steadicams can runs into thousands or tens of a huge number of dollars along with the iPhone 4S has so tiny inertial mass itself that I wasn't certain whether or not this would in fact eliminate the wobbles. The Steadicam Smoothee performs beautifully--way past my expectations for this kind of a basic set-up with so little further excess weight. The movies filmed about the phone are silky smooth and appear like expert video. The Smoothee was employed to take video clips whilst walked by way of the woods and also you get that similar surreal sense in the camera just floating by way of the scene while you climb more than rocks and walk by way of streams. Really awesome product and a fantastic addition to any film student's bag of tricks. You do need to get made use of for the movement and also you do need to go through the directions to acquire the maximum advantage from this. For those who don't use your thumb to manage the gimble you will get wider swings than you want throughout swift turns, but that's a uncomplicated thing to study plus the movies are magnificent.



When you are wanting to phase your pastime up into some thing really wonderful looking, grab this! As an avid videographer with residence films and covering local youth football I use my iPhone a great deal but I use a Canon H20 a lot a lot more on account of higher-quality video and this device continues to be developed to only be balanced with which ever device it is bought for be it the iPhone four for iPhone 3GS or any with the cameras that they make adapters for. This adapter will mount to a common tripod but you can not be able to mount something however the holder that came with or was bought from regular cam. I believe it would be better if they came out using a gadget that would attach to this that would assistance a really light buyer camcorder. In my viewpoint the Merlin can hold lots a lot more weight at a much higher price tag tag than what the average consumer needs. I think this would be a considerably far better investment for those who had an adapter that would permit you to place your lightweight buyer grade camcorder onto the regular cam smoothee. This would give the general worth from the gadget a considerably greater appeal. I know the buyer I am not at a point in which I'm willing to pay $800 to regular a $400 digital camera But I am also not using a $2200 camera I assume the Merlin serves its objective at its value point but I believe this film just requirements to do a little bit extra and it could be effectively worth the funds.



My setup now:

iPhone four $199

GorillaMobile $27

Inexpensive Tripod $20

Steadicam Smoothee $150

OlloClip $70

Audio-Technica ATR-3350 $24

1/8 inch microphone adapter $27

Total= $517



Less expensive than what my buddies payed just for their SLR, and I carry everything to shoot and record audio. So prepared for interviews and documenting no matter what is going on. Next up I visit get an 4s for that sweet 1080p. It really is a weird hobby, I understand, but once again it's cheaper than acquiring just an SLR and I have every thing I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment