Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My choice of Steadicam for 5D Mark III camera


When I first got my Canon 5D MARK III camera, I soon realized that I need to have one thing to stabilize my camera. I can not just shoot all my videos by hand holding, for the camera was uncomplicated to shake and also the light needed to be optimized.



If you don't need much for the good quality of your videos, you can use a lens with image stabilization built in to the lens itself, and also the finest lens we have discovered for each Canon and Nikon could be the tamron 17-50 2.eight VC because it is certainly one of the few crop lenses that features each a two.eight aperture and stabilization



The subsequent step of stabilization involves balancing your whole camera on a weighted program. This not just enables you to stabilize your non VR or IS lenses improved nevertheless it also lets you run about and capture moving shots with very tiny camera shake. The results aren't great due to the fact most DSLR cameras nevertheless possess a rolling shutter (and restricted bit rates) but with some instruction it is possible to actually up the production value on your own DSLR videos.



You'll find a ton of solutions but following really serious survey, I decided to decide on the most recent version of Wondlan Steadicam Leopard I, which features bearing capacity as heavy as 7.5kg (Leopard II can bear 15kg), and long scalable carbon fiber rods, not to mention its appealing look, high-quality materials, light weight and high intensity, and is always to deliver the most effective stability and cinematic excellent of pictures. So I have no doubt that a great operator can get remarkable results out of Wondlan Steadicam Leopard I. One more surprise to me is Wondlan DSLR Rigs Sniper two.0 of Wondlan, that is just exceptional for the 5D Mark III.

No comments:

Post a Comment