Sunday, May 27, 2012

Try to find best Digital slr Stabilizer for that GH2 with underneath 200 dollars

I ordinarily are interested a comparatively low-cost Digital slr Stabilizer in my GH12. On the other hand I identify if I don't meticulously give consideration and scan adequate items it really is hard to locate a proper a single. I started by assisting cover their a vacation to B&H where I checked out every stabilizer they offered. I simplified it lower to 3 within this cost range and introduced them home for trial runs.



Lately I've examined various Digital slr stabilizers for that GH2. And also at this cost point you will probably discover yourself amazed in the functionality per dollar spent. Actually I wound up with two, completely different stabilizers for way underneath $200! Here's what labored (and didn't work) for me personally.



Opteka CXS-1 Video Shoulder Stabilizer Support System



Maybe my anticipation were excessive for that Opteka CXS-1 Video Shoulder Stabilizer Support System. Everything aside, it receives excellent reviews on Amazon . com also it appeared as if it might be perfect. Indeed, it never satisfied me. I suppose I'm a sucker for that word system it may sound so comprehensive. When I put together the system (err I am talking about system) I continued to be impressed. The metal is solid and it has a awesome burnished, metallic red-colored color. All was groovy until I really attempted it.



In the beginning I figured that possibly my somewhat narrow shoulder ended up being to blame. Must I go to the gym or go back to B&H? I had been feeling lazy and so i got around the train and headed to B&H. Dork at B&H wasn't surprised I'd had this problem. There's no weight at the rear of this otherwise smartly designed product therefore it frequently doesn't feel to people. I considered in some way affixing fat loss towards the back, but there's no good way to get it done, and so i moved onto the following contender. In the beginning I believed it was me. I'm 6 and never a little guy. However I'm no line-backer and If only my shoulders were a little bit larger. Anyway, the system gradually slid off my shoulder right and felt neither stable nor comfortable. Being disappointed with my shoulder mount experience, the following unit I attempted was at another category.



The Tiffen/Davis & Standard Steady Stick



The set up instructions are poor, on the other hand it wasn't too lengthy before I'd my GH2 mounted. I immediately loved the kodak playtouch camcorder aside from a single problem. The Steady Stick is intended to be a camcorder stabilizer so the video-mount screw around the mounting plate (see photo below). For the time being I've labored for this by mounting my camera on the leading from the plate, but ultimately I'll obtain a wrench and screw it.



The steady stick is intended for situations where you'll be getting around frequently. You will get lower low or move the digital camera at any height. Nonetheless if you are planning to become holding your camera on the subject for any lengthy, longer timeframe, a shoulder mount is the perfect option. Using the Steady Stick you receive your support in the belt that systems around your sides.



I would have came back it simply according to that, nevertheless for around $54 the kodak playtouch camcorder is fairly awesome. Things I did takes some gripping tape (I chose to make this word up incidentally knowing the correct title please publish it!) and mounted it to the top plate. You can observe it within the photos below. Now my GH2 fits nice snugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment